Re: Help with 2 bar reversal ela

This appears to be close to what you asked for. (ELA attached)

It is not too bad, visually speaking...

Plots 1 and 2 should be Points with scaling the Same as Symbol

Bob Fulks

{ *******************************************************************

   Indicator     : Davis 2-Bar Reversal

   Last Edit     : 08/13/01

   Provided By   : Bob Fulks

   Description   : Coded per specs in Omega List post of today

********************************************************************}

Input: Length(5), Fraction(0.25);

Vars: Trend(0);

Trend = LinearRegSlope(Close, Length);

if Trend > 0 and
   High = High[1] and
   Close[1] >= High[1] - Fraction * Range[1] and
   Close <= Low + Fraction * Range then begin
      Plot1(High + Range, "1");
      if CheckAlert then Alert = TRUE;
   end;

if Trend < 0 and
   Low = Low[1] and
   Close[1] <= Low[1] + Fraction * Range[1] and
   Close >= High - Fraction * Range then begin
      Plot2(Low - Range, "2");