TS4.0 Bars jumping problem=HELP

Hello Folks:

I have a 5 min and 1 min barcharts running in the same workspace. Also on
seperate workspaces. I use W98SE with Dynastore Emulator and Quotespeed real
time datafeed.

The problem I am having is with the bars jumping off  the chart. They are
forming on the right side and from what I can see, on the close of the 1
minute bar, all the bars disappear for a few seconds. They shoot off the
left hand side of the chart. At the same time all the bars on the 5 minute
chart, form bars that fill length of the chart,( like spikes)only correcting
whenever the 1 minute bars reappear.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Colin Henry.