More data

Good afternoon, Omega folks!

While helping someone else with some history data, I thought...Heck! I might
as well put the stuff on the web site and let other people have access as
well. So....

I just uploaded history tick data for both $SPX and $NDX, the CBOE cash
indexes behind the S&P 500 futures and Nasdaq 100 futures. There is a ton
of data there...one goes back to 1994 and the other goes back to 1995. The
download will probably take a little time, so please be patient. In fact, I
zipped both files so you will know you didn't have a downloading error with
files that large.

It's in the data section.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Timothy Morge