From: <cash@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2001 6:05 PM
Subject: Access to trade log programmatically in TS2K

: Is there anyway to access the log of trades from EasyLanguage?
: At the end of a strategy, I'd like to be able to just send them to a
: file and import them into excel or something like that.
:
: Has anyone done something like this?
:
: TIA,
:
: Cash
:
:
: "Buy Low, Sell High"
: (If this statment is used for financial gain, I am entitled to 10% of all
profits. ;) )
:
: