RE: Why bad realtime results? The plot thickens . . .

Jack,

Were you using tick charts instead of fixed-time frame chart?
Were you including overnight Globex data in your charts?

If the answer is "Yes" to both questions, I may have the right answer to
your original question. Otherwise disregard my post.

Hango