RE: "the institute for econometric research"

I looked http://www.2000stockalmanac.com/ which describes The Traders
Almanac. Have you found any of its calendar-based events of much value in
terms of a trading system? Initially it seems to me to confirm that one
should be selling straddles in summer and buying them in winter! Not that
that's news.

Colin West