Re: Drummond Market Geometry: Personal update

> Thus, if mechanical technique in drawing can serve your own
> purpose, by all means use it. Because it implies consistency in
> the quality of the drawings one creates. If the techniques are
> good, it probably means stable income too :)
>
> On the other hand, if the purpose is to create new concepts, take
> new grounds for ones own experience, then expect less consistency.

Personally, I'm not trying to Create Great Art.

I'm trying to make lots of money.

If I can do that with mechanical methods (and if I CANNOT do it
"artistically," which I haven't been able to master yet), then you'd
better believe I'll do it mechanically.

The analogy I use is music.  I'm no Mozart.  I can't write or perform
music worth beans.  But I have a GREAT stereo and I can pop in CD's
all day long.  In fact I can play a lot more music, with much more
variety, than ANY single musician could -- because I use mechanical
aids.  Same with my trading.

Now, let's see, where was that "90% winners, 5.0 Sharpe Ratio S&P
system" CD again??  :-)

Darn.  Can't go to the local record shop and buy a winning system.
Fortunately I *do* have the technical ability to create my OWN
winning systems.  Are their trades "artistic" ?  Not at all.  But
they *are* profitable.  And that's what counts, TO ME.

Gary