Win XP

Got the RC2 evaluation copy installed on my laptop which was formerly
suffering under Me (it was born with the disease).  First impressions - I
like XP a lot!  More user-friendly interface (very different from any
earlier windows versions - including 2K), but what is more important - when
running some tests in Me, 256MB memory got used up pretty fast and machine
crashed frequently.  In XP, running the same tests - I don't believe my
eyes, but the resource meter shows only 9% memory usage!!!  What a crap and
pos Me is!!!  In the next few days, I will have to put the XP through some
very extensive abuse (running tests in 2000i, analyzing results in Excel,
working with Borland C++ Builder and EL Editor simultaneously, and just
might, for the fun of it, try to play mp3-s and DVD-s at the same time).
I'll let you know what I find out.

Ivo