Re: Trade Station Pro with Windows ME Problem

Very unofficial but everything I have seen on ME  on various lists is it is
bad news.

Second Edition is kind of OK but ME no way.

My W2000 Proffessional (on a laptop purchased) runs everything and only one
lockup in 6 mo.

My W98 second edition on another tower is still freezing too much, so going
to upgrade to W2000.

For the list, is WinXP an alternative worth waiting for?

Can it be installed over W98 for the machine I am discussing as I know W2000
cannot, it is start from scratch unless you buy it on the machine (like my
laptop).

comments