TS2K Bug?

Recently I noticed that $SPX was plotting incorrectly using candlestick
charting.  On July 13 and again on July 27 the daily bar plotted to a low
equal to the previous day low; 1180.18 on July 13, and 1178.28 on July 27.
The correct lows  reported in the GS were 1203.61 and 1195.99 respectfully.
Since the data in the GS is correct it appears to be a problem in
TradeStation.  I might add that this only occurs using candlestick charts,
bar charts are not affected, but see below.

Additionally, in doing research using daily bar charts I have found that
bars are sometimes missing even though data is in the GS and available.

Any help would be appreciated.

RR Rowe
Fort Lauderdale