RE: trendline breakout problem

Thank you so much! I just hope I could one day be proficient in EL to repay
the debt...

Your code works exactly as it should, I put it to test right away.

At the risk of bothering you, I have two more questions related to
trendlines.

I first doubled the number of trendlines to check whether or not TS would
test multiple trendlines; and it does.
My question 1: any idea how many trendlines on the chart would return a
"-11" error {too many trendlines on the chart}? I'd hate to spend a couple
of days drawing trendlines only to see this message:-((

My question 2. Of course I'd be also interested in trendlines applied to
indicators, not just price bars. I first opened Price Volume Trend and drew
a couple of trendlines. Then I rewrote the code so it reads as follows:

if CurrentBar = 1 then begin
       Value1=TL_GetBeginDate(0);
       Value2=TL_GetBeginTime(0);
       Value3=TL_GetBeginVal(0);
       Value4=TL_GetEnddate(0);
       Value5=TL_GetEndTime(0);
       Value6=TL_GetEndVal(0);
    end;

    if Date >= Value1 and Date <= Value4 then begin
       Value7 = TL_GetValue(0, Date, Time);
       if PriceVolTrend crosses over  Value7 then buy  on close;
       if PriceVolTrend crosses under Value7 then sell on close;
    end;

if CurrentBar = 1 then begin
       Value8=TL_GetBeginDate(1);
       Value9=TL_GetBeginTime(1);
       Value10=TL_GetBeginVal(1);
       Value11=TL_GetEnddate(1);
       Value12=TL_GetEndTime(1);
       Value13=TL_GetEndVal(1);
    end;

    if Date >= Value8 and Date <= Value11 then begin
       Value14 = TL_GetValue(1, Date, Time);
       if PriceVolTrend crosses over  Value14 then buy  on close;
       if PriceVolTrend crosses under Value14 then sell on close;
    end;

This, however, yields nothing... I then presume the Values 1-14 refer to
price bars? The manual says nothing to that effect... I also haven't found
variations of TL_Get Value functions. Hence my question 2: any way to test
Trendlines on indicators?

Thanks,

Yarroll