NQ U1 Prices

Hello,

My data feed for Thursday Aug. 2 shows NQ U1 opening at 1767 and closed at
1775 at 4:15 P.M.
CME shows open at 1740.50 and Close: 1774
My EOD vender(Pinnacle) says the same. Yet I watched the market all day, so
my feed(Esignal) would have had to have been off the same amount all day.
Would someone with Esignal and others please confirm the prices? How could
Esignal be that far off for so long? This wasn't a spike, it was the whole
day.
I watched the market open up and drop, then climb back to just over its
open(8 i think). It's almost like I was watching another market if CME is
right.

Thank you,
Dana