paint bars and show me will not update every tick

  • To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: paint bars and show me will not update every tick
  • From: "Gary A. Serkhoshian" <sevg@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 22:48:04 -0700

Hello all,

This has probably been addressed though I could not find it in the archives.
With paint bars or show me using "update every tick" I find that when the
respective criteria for the paint bars/show me are triggered they will
display on the price bar.  However, if the criteria are no longer met
several of ticks later on the same bar, the show me or paint bar will not go
away.  Is there some refresh function I can program to prevent this from
happening.

Many thanks in advance for your help,
Gary