Re: How To Recover From A Non-Booting Win 2000

> Another possible solution would be to invest in NTFSDOS Pro.  It's a
> program on a floppy that allows one to boot from and you have
> read/write access to all NTFS partitions.

And another solution is not installing on NTFS but just using FAT32.

That way it's alway's possible to just put the disk in another computer
and you can alway's acces it and copy everything etc. etc.

Ofcourse you will not have the NTFS security (that others are not
able to see your files) but you see how that can work against you
if something goes wrong.

Since most of us are just normal computer user we don't need that
kind of security anyway.

greetings

henry