TS Precision...Who cares

This thread has gone back and forth for wayyyyyyy to long, and I for one am
tried of seeing it every I look at my email. So what, if your indicator is
off by .0000000 to ..........umpteenth power.
If your nit picking that much, then obviously your not trading ...your
analyzing.
Trading isn't a game of precision my friend its a game of reaction. And a
.00000 error means nothing if the spread is 15-35 cents wide anyway.
Perfection doesn't exist in this game.........Enough is Enough!
Danton