RE: AW: TradeStation Precision - Summary

According to wat I see with the TS2000 DMI code and what has been said here
on error propagation with recursive calculus and price precision, i cannot
see where it could fail ( I have not digged into their new versions in TS
Pro)

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France