RE: No "divide-by-zero" checks in TradeStation Pro

More information from Clyde Lee on the "divide-by-zero" checks issue.

When you do get a "divide-by-zero" error (because they left out the
checks), not only does it give your a warning message and turn off
the status of the Indicator or Strategy, it also forces you to delete
and reload the Indicator or Strategy.

In TS2000i you could just turn the Status back on.

Real progress...

Bob Fulks