"Pang, Eddie"  wrote:

Only if it was a adult giving a lecture, not a 11 year
old..eddie-----Original Message-----From: Kent Rollins
[mailto:kentr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001
12:06 PMTo: OmegaListSubject: Re: Educating "Eddie" was:
Got a question for everybody....I doubt there will be any
personal trashing. Yes, you got blasted. Butitshould make
you and all the other newbies on the list think twice
beforesending their money off to another scammer.You "Pang,
Eddie" would probably be better off taking the money
youwouldhave put into that system you "wanted information
on" and buying aticket toDallas. Did you think about
that?Kent----- Original Message -----From: "Pang, Eddie"
To: "Aaron Bensley" ; "Eskimo Omega List (E-mail)"Sent:
Friday, July 27, 2001 3:18 PMSubject: RE: Got a question
for everybody....From what i hear he knows his stuff, too
bad hehas a personality of a minor. He'll trash youin such
a kiddish manner totally unexpectedfrom a
Professional...Try to email him offline in regards to
hisbehavior, he'll cut you off by blockingyour email so
you'll resort to emailing itso everyone on the mailing so
he can see it.Noticed that he quoted:"It is believed that
no trader can simply buya system and start trading it
without understandingit's logic. "But hey, if you mention
has anyone heard ofso and so strategy, he'll blast it,
blast youwithout asking what your intentions are..Are you
so stupid cant you see that everyone elsesstrategy doen't
work... Yet the core his class"will be historically
profitable trading models,which are believed to be solid
methods to build upon."Its okay if you breakdown and
analyze his work,mention someone elses... You'll see him
throwinga tantrum on a jukebox...again... i do not question
his experiencenor intellegence he does have it.But then
again.. is it worth investingyour hard earned money to
listen to a 11year old???need i say more..just one person's
Personal observation..eddie-----Original Message-----From:
Aaron Bensley [mailto:akbens@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, July
27, 2001 8:55 AMTo: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Got a
question for everybody....Hey everybody! Is anyone else
going to Mark Brown'scourse/seminar that he's giving in
Dallas, August18th-19th. If anyone is, please let me know!
I wouldlike to meet some fellow Omega people!Thanks!Aaron