TS SUBSTITUTE We are serious.....

Fellow traders, I represent a propietary trading firm that is seriously interested in creating a new REPLACEMENT for TradeStation now that TradeStation Group has changed its business plan and will eventually only offer TS to its brokerage clients. This firm is not interested in dealing with TradeStation Securities.
They are growing rapidly and need a similar product for their own use. Furthermore, they have had discussions with a global internet firm regarding distribution or a possible  JV for advertising purposes for package.

Any qualified individual or entity seriously interested in participating in this project as partners or employees, i.e.,  programmers, software developers, brokerage firms, traders--beta testers or potential  financial partners,  please email me and let me know what you might be able to bring to the table.  Keep it short and  to the point.

I'd like to know more about the code or capabilities of TradeLabs that I have read about on this site. There was another program I've heard about but can't recall where. I'm a trader, not a software expert, but if anyone has started a similar project and has code suitable for use as a base, then we might be interested in it.

SAM TENNIS, ("Mr. EasyLanguage") the original programmer
for Omega Rersearch, and a friend of mine as a former Miamian, has expressed an interest in working with us along with some of his programmer and software developer associates.

We will need someone who can create a "system writing" compiler. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Best regards,

Mike Mansfield