From: "Pang, Eddie" <epang@xxxxxxx>
To: "Aaron Bensley" <akbens@xxxxxxxxx>; "Eskimo Omega List (E-mail)"
<omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 3:18 PM
Subject: RE: Got a question for everybody....

>From what i hear he knows his stuff, too bad he
has a personality of a minor.  He'll trash you
in such a kiddish manner totally unexpected
from a Professional...

Try to email him offline in regards to his
behavior, he'll cut you off by blocking
your email so you'll resort to emailing it
so everyone on the mailing so he can see it.

Noticed that he quoted:
"It is believed that no trader can simply buy
a system and start trading it without understanding
it's logic. "

But hey, if you mention has anyone heard of
so and so strategy,  he'll blast it, blast you
without asking what your intentions are..
Are you so stupid cant you see that everyone elses
strategy doen't work... Yet the core his class

"will be historically profitable trading models,
which are believed to be solid methods to build upon."

Its okay if you breakdown and analyze his work,
mention someone elses...  You'll see him throwing
a tantrum on a jukebox...

again... i do not question his experience
nor intellegence he does have it.
But then again.. is it worth investing
your hard earned money to listen to a 11year old???

need i say more..

just one person's Personal observation..

eddie