RE: Bruce Gagnard Trading System Update

MB>> you deserve it - no problem.  say hi to ng for me.

            i'll leave it for you to do...

MB>> MS  would  never get my business unless it was free, oh it is
MB>> where i shop.

             figures... for someone who makes tons of claims, why am i
not suprised...

MB>> ed i was replying to fred, not you after the first line.  read!

             Wow,  i guess i'm not the true genius like you...  I wished
there was a notation... small hint pretty please!!

MB>> ps please lets move on now, will the next idiot please step up and
ask
MB>> how   well   or   testify   how   good  tom  jackson's  crap  is?
of
MB>> course according to fred you need not use it first to brag about
it.

            BTW... why is my email to you blocked????  can you only
throw shi* into
            the wind and not take its consequences like a true man??
            If you push expect to be shoved back....