From: CnC [mailto:carlandchristel@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 5:36 AM
To: Bryan K. Mulholland
Cc: Omega-List
Subject: Re: looking for retail day traders

With all due respect,Bryan,where could interested parties contact the
person you mentioned in this brief excerpt from your message below?
[1st time poster re this thread]

"
> I have explained it before, and there is no need to go over the math
again. It is >quite simple.I don't have a 200 IQ, but my CPA sure does, and
we worked out all the
"

******************

"Bryan K. Mulholland" wrote:

> [...]
> capitol will bring it faster.
>
>         What rules, as they have not changed for me. Oh, there is one. I
get fined
> a $100 if I short a stock on a downtick, and only after my third warning.
> guess that the software has not put a block in that problem. The only
> disadvantage that I see as being a broker is that I pay $200 more dollars
in
> data fees, as required by NASDAQ and NYSE. I see no argument what so ever
> about paying such little amounts to gain so much. Lets squabble over
dollars
> so we can earn pennies. Let us pay $17.99 a trade, or be a Series7 and pay
> $1.50. I think the math speaks for itself. I guess I feel that pain all
the
> way to the bank. For all that are interested, you do learn a few things
> while studying for this test. It is called financial planning for the rest
> of your life.  Learning about bonds for you retirement, options, history,
> rules of the road so when you retire, you know what to look for in hiring
> professional to manage your retirement capital.
>
>         Holding a long term position can be good and bad. Depends how
right you
> are. My average position lasts 6-10 bars. That would be close to 1-2 days.
> But if you hold the long term position, then why are you a Daytrader? Why
> would you need to classify yourself as a 'Mark to Market" trader when you
> are holding for weeks or months a time. This email was directed towards
> those quick positions, with ultimate tax benefits. I have explained it
> before, and there is no need to go over the math again. It is quite
simple.
> I don't have a 200 IQ, but my CPA sure does, and we worked out all the
> options before I even thought of going professional. Let's not forget a
> business expense is a loss as much as a bad stock trade is a loss.
>
>         Successful daytraders, financially wealthy and experienced, as we
all are
> on this list, need every tool that they can grab. If you have millions in
> the bank, then I bet you are chuckling at this moment about several
traders
> saying "Do it my way! I got the best route!"  Hey,,,,, to each is his own.
> But for the volume of personal emails that I have gotten over this ( I do
> apologize if I have not gotten back to you, as I cannot answer everyone, I
> would be here all day typing on the computer), there seems to be quite an
> interest. Don't listen to my positive input, don't listen to the bashing
or
> the negative input. Take the time to research this yourself as I did, and
> choose the right path for your trading style and motivation. You would
learn
> some things, and maybe find something interesting. A person would get
> nowhere if he was told that everything was a pain in the ass to

They

Sethw2@xxxxxxx