RE: Amazing Breakthrough 90% ==>Aggression

Wow!

I used have to watch top of the hour stories on CNN: Iraq,
Middle East, drug war, Taliban Afghanistan, Chechena etc.
But now I can get it all on the Omega List :)

"Gentleman: A person who makes others feel at ease even in
a disagreement."

Let's remember we are all on the same side on this list. We
all want to be successful and happy. Anyone not on that
side, please contact me and I will set you up with my
ex-wife. Whoa nelly!

Thomas Alexander
Exhaling in Boulder, Colorado

"Pang, Eddie"  wrote:
In my haste forgot to copy to Omega-List my reply to
mark..===============================================================sheeze
whats bitting your a$$...Buy all means bring the spam on...
i'll just redirect all the spamto your email 4times over...
Hey i just joined on yesterday... check your damn site, got
the email listings there.As for my relationship... dont
know the guy... if did your DD beforeopening your mouth
hiram is from Melbourne, Australia. If you are intelligent
toenough to trace my email header, you'll see i'm in
hawaii.. also whywould i promote a site last updated nov,
2000???Is it safe to ASSume all browns normally shoot of
their mouths and actimpulsively???Hey want war... bring it
on... watch what you wish for...All i want to know is if
anyone used this guys strategy...
PERIOD!!!peace!eddie-----Original Message-----From: Mark
Brown [mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, July
25, 2001 2:03 PMTo: Pang, EddieCc: Eskimo Omega List
(E-mail)Subject: Re: Amazing Breakthrough 90%Why you know
Mr. Pang I used that very system to buy my lastChallenger
jet - you know the 14 passenger model with 6'2" of
headroom. The only downside is that the jet is so big that
I am requiredby the FFA to have on board a stewardess and
we had to rig up a set inthe outhouse for her to sit during
take offs. Of course the 2 grandper hour that it cost to
operate is chicken feed compared to thewealth I have
obtained trading Mr. Ng's system.Yes oh yes I would never
suggest that someone who has never posted onthis list with
the name Pang would be trolling for a person named Ng.You
know some of us have so much money that just any bullshit
conartist can come here and trick us into spending some
money on a 90percent winning system. notice you did say not
promoting site, butwas honest enough to not imply that you
had no connection with Ng.You know if you and Ng had of
posted that the system was 60 or 75 %profitable it would
have been much more believable at least to some ofus with
brains. Scratch that - of course that's not your
intendedaudience, so please spam on Mr. Pang.PE> Has anyone
heard or used the strategy by Hiram Ng?PE> Site is
http://www.geocities.com/trader_sys/PE> Here is the
performance report generated...PE>
http://www.geocities.com/trader_sys/vss.pdfPE> although its
during the bull market period...PE> note: not promoting
site, just a interested PE> party looking to see if anyone
tried this guy'sPE> product.PE> cheers :)--Have a Great
Day, Markhttp://www.markbrown.com