TS2000i License agreement

Hi All,

I've stopped trading.  I really loved it, but don't have the funds to keep
going right now.  Thanks to all for what I've learned from this list.

I own TS2000i, and would like to sell it.  But Omega Research forbids this.
That sucks!  How can they tell me what I can do with my property??  (I have
a permanent password.)

If I try to sell my TS2000i, will Omega come after me?  I see them regularly
on Ebay, but then they seem to disappear before the auction ends.  Does
anyone know how aggressive/successful Omega has been?

Thanks for any thoughts!

John M.
in Los Angeles