EL Help - Simple System

First, thanks again to all who helped me with another EL question.

I want to use this simple system to track stocks.  A trade will
typically be entered after it reaches a certain price and I want to use
the system to automatically use a trailing stop.  Here's what I wrote
for a short trade, can someone tell me why it's not working even though
a stock has gone below "Sellpoint"  (It verified OK)

Inputs: TodayDate(1010723), Sellpoint(0);
if time > 0945 and time <=1530  and TodayDate = currentdate then begin;
Sell 1000 shares at Sellpoint stop;
If openpositionprofit < .6 * maxpositionprofit then sell;
end;

Thanks in advance,