Re: How to plot/overlap two different symbols with different scale values

Maybe this works for you.
regards Laura

input:start(1010102);

if date = start then begin
 value1= hlcc of data1;
 value2= hlcc of data2;

end;

if date >= start then begin
 Plot1(((hlcc of data1 / value1)-1)*100,"line1");
 Plot2(((hlcc of data2 / value2)-1)*100,"line2");

end;