Optionetics

I attended the Optionetis workshop this week.  A few of you expressed
interest in what I thought of it.

They present a good, clear explanation of how to make low risk, high-reward
options trades.  The trades are categorized, the risks are explained, they
teach you the exact way to place the order, etc.

I have not started to trade using these techniques, but I am
encouraged.  Their "calendar spread" technique averaged a 300% return on
equity last year.

I was bothered by one thing.  Throughout the seminar, they pitched their
other seminars, web site, newsletters, etc.  I would have been a bit more
comfortable if the seminar came with a 4 week free subscription to their
news letter.

A friend of mine attended.  He recently purchased OptionVue.  In looking at
the "platinum" service of their web site, he said that he would have
preferred using it to OoptionVue.

You may also be wondering if I think George is honest, i.e., does he use
these techniques in his trading, or he is just hawking a system for the
sake of the money he can raise from these workshops.  I think he really
trades them.

Hope this helps.

I'll let you know what success I have when I begin trading options.