RE: Language problems causes bugs not to be understood as the bugs they are

False problem again.

A 10^-7 precision problem than should affect the results of a trading system
has nothing to do with the raw materials quality ( precision) from which the
system is derived ( ie  price data).
Speaking of  such rounding erors  when performing technical  analysis
calculus is a serious misunderstanding of the basics of relative errors as
they are evaluated in dummy sciences like physics, for example.

Unless you believe that the price data precision is higher than the
magnitude of the error.
But here again, I think that you are not currently living in the real
world...

 Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France