Help needed passing info between CHARTS <--------

Hi All,

I would like to pass a lot of Real Time information back and forth between
different charts on the same worksheet or maybe even different worksheets.
I understand that the best way to do this is by using a DLL, and even then
the synchronization is not very easy.

Does anyone have a C++ DLL that can communicate with more than one chart at
the same time that I could use as an example?   Is there a third party DLL
plugin that is designed for the passing of information between multiple
charts?   Is there a way to simulate the receiving of a Tick to force an
update of EasyLanguage indicators from within a DLL?

Is there another way to pass real time information between charts without
using a DLL?

Many Thanks
James Lillard