RE: Tradestation World 2001 CANCELLED

They might have cancelled it since they feel there is too much interest in
TS2000i, which will cause a lot of unhappy questions. They might rather wait
till they can feel the interest to be safely around TS THEIRDATA (formerly
known as TS PRO).

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.