RE: Position Sizing

Robert, thanks for the reply.

It doesn't matter what bar TradeStaion is at when it is referring to a
reserved word. I thought that the PositionProfit(1) reserved word will
return $500 whether or not the barnumber is 5 or 50, as this is true no
matter what bar number TradeStation is at. Is this correct?

And, what lines are you suggesting I insert?