Re: EasyLanguage Manuals (the lack of)

I understand your frustration.  Necessity is a real mutha, though...

Two recommended resources from a seat-of-the-pants coder:

1.) Omega's "EasyLanguage Reference Guide", available for download from the
Support section of their website.  Free in PDF format.  I have the print
version, but the website does not show the book as an option anymore.

Spend some time and read it through; it has answered many questions for me,
and helped point out some programming techniques that a novice like me was
unaware of.

Along this same line, open up studies with PowerEditor that might be similar
to what you're trying to accomplish.  I've learned a lot just by looking at
what others have done, and walked through their processes step-by-step.

2.) This list.  When I really get stuck and have exhausted the reference
resources, the folks on this list have been more than generous with their
time and ideas.

Although it's called "EasyLanguage", it can seem daunting for a relative
beginner, but with a bit of time and application, you will be rewarded by
your efforts.

Best,

Kimball Morgan