Re: Options - was:Globex2 in home

>you buy a July 1250 call at a price of only $4,200. You don't need to worry
>about a world crisis occurring overnight while you are asleep. The next
>morning, while placing the order for your new BMW, you are overcome with a
>feeling of pity for those futures traders who are hedged with puts but have
>a much larger than necessary part of their money tied up in margin
>deposits...<

Yet another case: at expiration market has not moved. All long options
strategies at or near the money lose near 100% of the premiums paid. You
roll over your e-mini for the price of commission and replace the stop. You
walk across the sandy beach into the blue surf. The warm tropical water
feels good, but a tear rolls down your face and you think sadly: "Poor
German surfer/traders....they must get in their BMW's and drive to France
just to get wet...."

:)

BW