Re: omega-digest Digest V101 #219

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: omega-digest Digest V101 #219
  • From: Simon Dawson <si@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 14:41:50 -0700

At 13:52 04/07/01 -0700, you wrote:
>From: "Virgin Trader" <virgin_trader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: "omega list" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: London Bookstores
>
>Can any traders in or near London recommend a 'bricks and morter' bookstore
>for trading books?

The one that's half way down Oxford St (Borders, I think, but could be
Books etc - it has about 4 floors, magazines on the bottom, a row of tills on
the right as you go in, and escalators up on the left hand side in front
of you), is about the best one I've found for selection (& I've looked in a
bunch
of them, including the big Waterstones on Picadilly).

I'd still recommend (once you've found something that appeals) checking out
the traders library for purchasing (www.traderslibrary.com).. prices are
usually
quite a bit better, and delivery is quite reasonable (speed+cost).

Regards

Simon