Entering on an Open Only Stop

I'm wondering if anyone has ideas or suggestions on how I might code a
system to enter a position on an Open Only Stop order using Daily bars.

I've been through all of the resources (written and electronic) that I can
find, to no avail.  I'm using TS4.

As an example, I'd like to enter short on the open of a daily bar if it is
lower than the previous day's low.  In practice, of course, this method
would require a broker that will accept these types of orders, or I'd be
watching premarket activity.

I'd like to write this as a system.  I can see how I could construct the
entry and a simple system if I were to write it all as an indicator, but I'd
prefer to use the system backtesting features.

One solution I've thought about is to add a data2 which is a 24 hour symbol
running at say 30 or 15min compression.  Then I'd use the close of the data2
bar premarket to trigger my entry.  One issue here is that my
tick/historical database isn't as extensive as my daily EOD data.

My other alternative is to construct the system using intraday historical
data, use HighD() or LowD() compared to the open of the first Session1 bar,
and enter that on the bar's close.  Now my limitation is the number of bars
in TS4 that I can load.  Yeah, I know the solution to that problem.....

Thanks for any ideas!

Dave Nadeau
Fort Collins, CO