Special for the 4th!

Good evening, Omega List Folks!

In celebration of the 4th of July-our country's birthday-I have just
uploaded a new set of trading tips and techniques. More will be uploaded
tomorrow and over the rest of the week. Please enjoy them and feel free to
leave me feedback--positive, negative, suggestions and comments and
requests or questions.

You may pop in while I am updating some files, so if an image is missing or
a link looks wrong, feel free to let me know, but please pop back in later,
because it will probably be fixed when I am uploading the next set of excerpts.

I hope all of you have a happy and safe 4th of July!

Best,

Tim Morge
www.medianline.com