Street Smarts etc.

Hello omega-list,

  I learned a lot from the book when it first came out.  It is
probably been re-read more than any on my shelf.

I recently attended Linda's 3 day workshop.  She is basically a floor
trader/tape reader in orientation and although she does a lot of
research (much of it w Moore Research Center) her trading is decided
ly discretionary.  Many people of the mechanical persuasion don't like
the book because the systems don't test very well. That is true. And
the book is very explicit that exits are not mechanical.

She also acknowledged that the book is too expensive and has no
affiliation with the book now!  She didn't elaborate but it sounded
like the partnership was not all sweetness and light.

--
Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                        mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxx