re: Secretsoftraders.com

I, too, have been interested in this and did some checking on google
news about Larry Levin and Dan O'Brien.  It was inconclusive into the
value of the course, although it has been offered on Ebay for as low as
$100 and previously sold by Levin for around $500 to $700 as recently as
two years ago.  It has been advertised quite heavily in the back of
Futures magazine and other periodicals (I think as a brokers hook).  It
seems like this has been out long enough that someone must have tried
looking it over.  I'm wondering if there is newer/updated material to
cause the price to be so high now.  I wouldn't mind adding it to my
bookcase collection, but not for $2K.

I would hope that anyone in the know might post something to the
O-list.  If you feel uncomfortable with that, maybe email us privately.

Thanks!
Bob Perry
San Jose, CA