Ripp'In

Hello Omega,

   sure  they  rip  you in the big contract, they rip you in the small
contract.   your perception of what rip may not be a refined yet as it
concerns  the  mini's.  but whether you have gained this knowledge or
not  yet  is  not  the question.  the question is that if you need the
money  that  you  have  been ripped to make a profit then something is
wrong.

would  i  want  to  take  my  car  to a free mechanic?  would i want a
free  house  built?   would  i want a free swimming pool dug?  would i
want  a  free  ok  you  know there are exceptions to every rule.  some
things  i would want free.   you have to admit when you placed a trade
and hung up the phone and thought man that was better fill that i ever
thought  i  would  get.   the message they could have told you just as
well  could  have  been  -  buddy  you just bought the top or sold the
bottom.   now  who's  fault was that?  my dad to me never play another
mans  game.   wanna  bet i can't balance six nails on the head of one?
wanna bet i can't drive a sixteen penny nail with one swing?  and then
you wanna bitch because you lost to me, calling me a ripper?

--

Have Great Day,  Mark Brown

°¨¨°şİ[ WWW.MARKBROWN.COM ]İş°¨¨°