Re: Limit order bug in TS2K?

According to TS2Ki help, "Omega Research sets the Price Scale for all
stocks to 1/1000 for accuracy purposes, and the Minimum Movement to 125,
which equals 1/8."

Come on, Charleston Heston, give Chris a break and tell us all something
useful. Maybe Chris couldn't read the manual because Omega couldn't afford
to publish one. Maybe Chris has old eyes like mine that refuse to RTFM on
screen after looking at charts all day.

By the way, OMEGA DOES MAKE BUGGY SOFTWARE!