RE: Multiple Time Frames

Geeezzzz, even a lousy programmer like me can do this in about
a minute, set up a new chart, and run it too. FWIW, I think TS could do this
since versions I can't even remember. Disclaimer: I don't trade it, nor am I
saying anyone should. Just an example of how to write the code:

If xaverage(range of data2,5) > xaverage(range of data2,10) then begin

Buy at highest(H,20) + 1 point stop;
Sell at lowest(L,20) - 1 point stop;

end;

>noone ever knew how to go about actually doing it.

This makes me wonder how much effort "everyone" puts into
trading.

BW