From: Mack [mailto:imack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2001 6:50 AM
To: Omega Mailing List
Subject: RE: Multiple Time Frames

Speaking of multiple time frames. I would like to write a TradeStation
strategy where one data series is 1-min bars and the other is daily bars. Is
this possible? Specifically I am trying to build a day-trading strategy for
stock indices that halts trading when the average daily ranges fall below a
certain threshold.

Cheers,

Mack Smith