Re: DiNapoli Levels-- any fans?

Hello Suave,

DiNapoli's book is overpriced by 10x.  It is poorly written and
edited.  I found miner's book, Dynamic Trading much easier to follow,
better edited,  more oriented to trading tactics.  I've never used his
software of advisory service do I don';t  know about them.

If you want DiNapoli's book anyway, contact me privately and we'll cut
a deal.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson

--