Re: Re[2]: omega data

You can make "profiles" and only have to make them once.
Then you can use them over and over again.

profiles can contain symbols (more than 1) and all the settings
you want to use.

Than by "loading" that profile you can use it every day or
every month or whever you feel like it.

I must say it is very user friendly.

Greetings

Henry