RE: Save File Problem

I have a memory of having had a similar problem. It is now vague in my mind,
but it turned out not to be Tradestation that was at fault but a dll in my
system, the clipboard was not working at all.

If you have some other applications, try cutting and pasting between them
using the clipboard. If that does not work either, then there is a solution
which I think I can dig up. If it works, it is another problem.