If anyone is interested about Mark Brown....

www.markbrown.com

from his website:

begin sales pitch:
I don't really have a sophisticated slick sales pitch developed yet. I
question if that tactic works on you? If it does, you probably would be
disappointed with anything I have to offer. I deal in facts, those facts
are not the pretty painted picture of easy money that you might like to
hear. I will hype this point, while I have a policy of not selling trading
systems. I completely believe that the value of the systems I give out
during these courses, the concepts, logic and code are well worth much more
than the price of admission.
I have a goal of being honest and forthcoming concerning hypothetical risk
and performance. I have a great deal of experience in building mechanical
trading systems for institutional firms (more than one or two). I
personally do not manage any public funds, I have been involved with as a
principle in trading managed accounts. I am currently involved with a new
partner in building a new managed accounts business which will be named
Stock Futures Group. This entity will provide variety of managed accounts
programs with a wide assortment of risk vs. reward programs.
It will take time to build this business and in the interim I have decided
to offer some of my years worth of research out to the public. I expect it
to take the whole year of 2001 just to get the new business up and running
and maybe until the end of 2002 to be where I want it to be as far as size
and structure.
Thank You, Mark Brown

FWIW

MT