RE:Omega Program

You're kidding right! This list is for Tradestation
users...

Service Pack 1? Save your money. Less than 3 will drive you
up the wall. Especially real time.

Jimmy  wrote:

Has anyone on this list used a program called Tradestation
2000i. I amconsidering this software and wondered if anyone
has an opinion. I reallyneed a stable program to trade from
with complex indicators that will printclearly and not get
scrambled. Dependability is important as crashes willcost
me money. I am a really picky guy and hate any kind of
bugs. I alsoneed a great deal of flexibility as to data
providers and fill in data thatis easy to load and very
accurate. A fellow has a copy of Tradestation2000i Service
Pack 1 he is willing to sell me for $1,000 but it comes
withno manual. Will I be able to learn how to use it?All
opinions are welcome and I will be glad to post the results
to the list.PO