Re: Ts2ki Chart Flicker/Jumping

Hello Michael,

If you are using dynastore for q.com then read on. Go
into prefs and make sure you have checked ITV (ignore
trade volume for CME futures and i think CBOT futures.
This may cure the problem. I had similar problems when
I was using DS  for a TS datafeed. Checking ITV fixed
90% of the flickering problems. I seem to recall it
was still a problem on some stocks. Perhaps it is a DS
volume problem and not a TS problem. The ITV problem
if i recall correctly was more a problem with the way
the quotes for vol for CME are delivered not a DS
issue. If you subscribe to
dynastore-qc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx you can search the posts
for 1999-2000 for flicker and find most of the
answers.

Alan C.