slow BMI - ok DBC, you win; I give up

You win.  It wasn't the ever-increasing prices or the never-ending phone
calls begging me to switch to eSignal, rather it's the recent slowing of the
BMI cable datafeed.

My BMI cable used to be quite fast, but now on TS4 I now am consistently two
handles and 1-2 minutes slower than the EminiS&P prices that show up in IB
TWS3.0.  I can't trade the 1min chart with data as sluggish as that.

I am currently using BMI cable/TS4 and need to move on.  As I understand it
my options are as follows:
1) TS4/dynastore/Qfeed
2) TS2000i/eSignal

The most important consideration for me is feed speed, then price.  What is
the list's feelings on the viability of these two options?  Are there other
options not listed (within reason).

One of the things I liked best about BMI was they have always transmitted
the actual trade volume (not just # of ticks) for ES and NQ.  Doesnt seem
many (any?) other feeds do this.

thanks for any input