(off topic sort of) Bond Trading Chat Room

Several of us who are interested in trading bonds have been hanging out
here... Trying to promote some camaraderie and learn a bit from each
other. So far attendance has been a bit spotty and I thought that posting
a notice in the Omega Group might boost attendance. Nothing being sold and
a few good traders hanging out. Hope you choose to stop by.

Stewart.

 From the original note I received:
Log on to the Othernet IRC network servers and join us on the #BondTalk
channel.

BondTalk is for active Bond Futures Traders. It's intended to be an
educational resource and to promote a supportive atmosphere.
Please be courteous at all times. Swearing, disrespectful conduct towards
others, or constant off-topic banter will get you kicked off the channel.
Do NOT use color highlighting in messages as that is very distracting and
we do not need more "clutter" in the text.
Use of the " /me " command is limited to posts that show your trade
activity. It is OK for novice traders to post "paper" trades, so that
trading skills may be practiced, but please indicate that such trades are
paper only. Posting of trades is optional, so do not feel you must share
entry or exit trades with the group. We are here to "learn" and "help" each
other.
Please contribute ideas to help make this channel valuable to all members.
Thanks for participating.